Office plants help improve
wellbeing and can reduce your
BUT DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. RECENT RESEARCH AND SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE HAVE SHOWN THAT:
- Plants in the workplace can reduce absenteeism by 25%
- Plants stimulate productivity and creativity in your employees
- Plants cleanse the air, removing toxins, improving employee health
- Plants raise humidity and relieve dry eye symptoms
- Plants in offices make employees feel appreciated
- Plants create a mini microclimate, absorbing heat and reducing the level of air conditioning required
To find out more about the benefits of office plants, simply request a copy of our ‘Amazing Benefits of Plants’ brochure, or download our ‘Power of Plants’ infographic.
Alternatively, give us a call and we’d be delighted to discuss how plants can benefit your organisation.